Description - Our new and improved "Softer to the touch" 5/8" thick interlocking soft tiles are an excellent choice for a light weight and portable tile solution designed for use in areas where soft flooring would be beneficial. These foam tiles are also waterproof, sound dampening, shock absorbent, and insulating. In addition, the soft tile products are 100% allergen free and contain no latex.
Material - Closed cell EVA foam rubber
Size - 2' x 2' (Note: Tiles do overlap 1.125" where they lock together)
Thickness - 5/8 Inch nominal (~14mm)
Weight - Tiles weigh approximately 1.25 Lbs. each.
Recommended Uses - Soft Tiles have been used successfully in home exercise or fitness rooms, as pilates and yoga mats, as kid's play room flooring, and any other area where long periods of standing occur and/or a cushioned flooring system would be useful.
- 2 ft x 2 ft (4 Sqft) interlocking foam tiles available in 12 vibrant colors
- Two Detachable edge pieces allows any tile to be a border, corner, or center
- Our easy do-it-yourself tiles are backed with a 1 year limited warranty
- Made from non-recycled, non-toxic, light weight and durable High Density Closed Cell EVA Foam
- Due to the nature of foam products these tiles may fluctuate slightly by color and thickness